CLAAS of America
CLAAS of America, Inc. is located within the “heart” of the corn and wheat belts of the Midwest. Home of the award winning LEXION combine, the facility in Omaha, NE is one of the most modern in the marketplace. Omaha is the assembly site for North America’s LEXION combines and home to a team of engineers and CLAAS personnel spearheading header and machine development.
CLAAS also offers a wide variety of technologically innovative haytool, baler and self-propelled forage harvester products to provide farmers optimum performance in the field. These products are designed by a dedicated engineering staff at three different worldwide factories that are solely focused on the production and design of harvesting equipment. The design, performance, and reliability of this equipment have made CLAAS a market leader internationally. In fact, the JAGUAR is the most sold self-propelled forage harvester in the world.
Reliability, perseverance, and innovativeness: It is these qualities that make CLAAS a strong partner to the world’s agricultural industry.
- Do you have what it takes to join the CLAAS team? We are currently looking for hard working individuals in many different departments.Further Information
- CLAAS has a skilled and reliable network of dealers throughout North America.Find the Nearest One
- Request information and download the last brochures on CLAAS of American and the harvesting equipment we produce.More Information
- The North American home of CLAAS Sales and Service, as well as the assembly plant for the LEXION combine.More Information
- Schedule a tour of CLAAS facilities, where the LEXION combine is assembled for the growers of North America!See Where It's Built