Schedule a Visit
Get a behind-the-scenes look at the CLAAS North American headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska, where hundreds of LEXION combines are assembled each year, by scheduling a visit today.
Tours are offered free of charge Tuesday through Thursday, from 9 AM to 2 PM, by appointment only and based upon availability. Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. The tour lasts approximately 1.5 hours and includes a theater portion as well as a walking-tour of the LEXION combine assembly facility.
Contact Jenna at 402-861-1063 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
Please note that each year, from August 1 through October 15, the production facility is not available for public tours.
- Individuals must be at least 13 years old to tour the assembly facility (no exceptions)
- Low-heeled, close-toed shoes and long pants are required
- Visitors must wear a safety vest and safety glasses at all times during the tour (provided by CLAAS)
- No photography or video cameras are allowed during the tour
- Cell phones are not to be used during the tour
- Visitors must stay within the designated aisles and must stay with the tour guide at all times
Visitor parking is located on the west side of the facility. Upon arrival to the facility, please enter through the main entrance and proceed to the information desk, where each visitor will need to sign in and provide a valid photo ID. Your tour guide will meet you at this point.
8401 South 132nd Street
Omaha, NE 68138
Factory Maps & Tour Information
- Do you have what it takes to join the CLAAS team? We are currently looking for hard working individuals in many different departments.Further Information
- CLAAS has a skilled and reliable network of dealers throughout North America.Find the Nearest One
- Request information and download the last brochures on CLAAS of American and the harvesting equipment we produce.More Information
- The North American home of CLAAS Sales and Service, as well as the assembly plant for the LEXION combine.More Information
- Schedule a tour of CLAAS facilities, where the LEXION combine is assembled for the growers of North America!See Where It's Built