Benefits of the CLAAS TELE CAM:
- Optimal loading of silage trucks, even in the dark
- Unnecessary trips across the field are avoided
- Increased efficiency throughout chopping process
- Easy to fit and operate
- Any number of receivers
- Robust technology based on the PROFI CAM II
- Existing PROFI CAM II system can be easily upgraded
- Varied fields of application (overloading camera for combine harvesters or monitoring cameras for large-square balers) thanks to integrated stress stabilization
The integrated radio transmitter works on the 2.4 GHz ISM band, with a maximum permitted transmission power of 10 mW. Pay attention to country-specific frequency approvals.
For more information, contact your CLAAS dealer.