The crop flow. Straight and fast.
1. Front attachment
- Variable front attachment drive enables consistent crop flow from front attachment and intake for consistently high chop quality
- Intake rollers with an opening of up to 7 inches (180 mm) for high throughput
- Continuous precompression for excellent chop quality
- Chopping cylinder is easily accessible thanks to QUICK ACCESS
3. V-MAX chopping cylinder
- V-MAX knives are attached to the cylinder by tightening the bolts until they lock; no adjustment is necessary
4. MULTI CROP CRACKER
- The right arrangement for a high-quality processing result
5. Flexible acceleration
- Accelerator clearance can be set from the cab with optional hydraulic adjustment, ease of operation for high efficiency
The requirements for silage chop length and processing differ widely depending on the individual farm and the purpose for which the silage is to be used. The spectrum extends from extremely short chop lengths of between 3.5 and 12 mm all the way up to the SHREDLAGE® process with lengths greater than 21 mm.
MULTI CROP CRACKER.
The key characteristics of the MULTI CROP CRACKER (MCC) are its rugged construction and its extremely well sealed housing. Its great advantage is its flexibility. The outstanding accessibility of the rollers allows them to be replaced by others quickly. MCC L (L = Large with a roller diameter of 9.8 inch (250 mm))
- MCC L
MCC L: conventional chop
The MCC L is equipped with the familiar sawtooth profile and operates as standard with a speed differential of 30%. This system is used successfully for the production of silage as feed for dairy cattle and for feedlots. Other rollers with a different number of teeth are used in applications where there is a greater need for processing earlage or sorgham silage. Also, different pulleys are available for achieving higher speed differentials necessary to appropriately process the silage.
- MCC SHREDLAGE®.
MCC SHREDLAGE®: extremely long chop lengths from 21 to 30 mm
SHREDLAGE®, a technology which was developed in the US and for which CLAAS has now acquired the license, is an intensive corn silage conditioning system for the long chop length range of 21 to 30 mm. Operating with a speed differential of 50%, the SHREDLAGE® rollers have a sawtooth profile into which a counterdirectional spiral groove has also been cut. In this way, the MCC SHREDLAGE® is able to grind the corn kernels thoroughly and chop up the cob fragments completely.
Leaves are well shredded and the stalk material in particular is subjected to a lateral effect by the spiral groove which causes the thoroughly conditions the hard outer stalk. At the same time, the soft inner core is split lengthwise.
SHREDLAGE® in action.
Further information is available at: shredlage.claas.com.
AUTO FILL. Automatic control of the discharge spout.
Now also with rear offloading.
AUTO FILL is based on digital 3D image analysis. The system takes care of controlling the discharge spout for you. With AUTO FILL, offloading to the rear is now also automated.
In the past, the AUTO FILL function enabled automated offloading from the forage harvester to a transport vehicle running alongside. With the new "Side Rear" AUTO FILL function, automated offloading from the forage harvester is now possible not only from the side but also to a trailer behind the forage harvester – perfect when starting chopping or dividing fields.
In chopping start-up mode, you can easily choose whether you wish offloading to take place to the side or the rear. For automatic filling to the rear, only the desired impact point needs to be specified.
For the AUTO FILL variant, the JAGUAR is equipped with LED swivelling spout lighting. This means that it is also possible to work in the dark while reducing the operator's workload.
The benefits at a glance.
- Acceleration the energy-saving way
- The discharge spout: modular design
- Optional OPTI FILL: extremely user-friendly
- Optional AUTO FILL: automatic filling of transport vehicles
- NEW: Optional AUTO FILL with rear offloading
- Optional throughput measurement with the QUANTIMETER
- Optional dry matter measurement with NIR sensor
- 99 US gal (375 l) for conventional silage additive dosage
- Optional ACTISILER 20 for concentrate dosage
- Improved chop quality, higher throughput, easier setup and enhanced safety.Further information
- Automated filling system for transport trailers to make the operator’s work easier.Further information
- Smooth running and exceptional efficiency are the hallmarks of the engines in the JAGUAR.Further information