The drive. Best in class.
Tough, reliable and low-maintenance. Five features guarantee top efficiency:
- Transverse-mounted engines
- Direct powerband drive from engine to: chopping assembly, accelerator, optional COMFORT CUT (infinitely variable chop length adjustment), variable front attachment drive
- The corncracker is driven directly from the accelerator by a powerband
- QUICK STOP – active braking brings the crop flow to a halt quickly when the main drive is disengaged
- The possible front attachment drive types: variable, split-power, standard
The JAGUAR drive line.
The JAGUAR power flow is quite simply the most efficient design on the market. The chopping mechanism is driven directly from the engine's crankshaft via a long, maintenance-free powerband belt. This design is still unmatched even today, many years after it was developed.
- The precompression roller drive is integrated into the main drive line
- Thanks to the COMFORT CUT precompression roller drive, the operator can adjust the chop to any required length from the comfort of the cab while the machine is underway
- The whole intake is designed for maximum reliability, outstanding durability and a long service life, with rugged drives, large bearings and gears
- The front attachments are attached to the JAGUAR by means of a quick coupling and can be driven in standard, split-power or variable mode
Variable front attachment drive. Something for everyone.
Efficient main drive train.
Like the COMFORT CUT infinitely variable chop length adjustment which can be automated, the variable front attachment drive is integrated in the main drive train. The advantage of this arrangement is that, in the event of any speed variations, the front attachment drive, the intake drive, drum speed, accelerator and corncracker are affected equally. This results in a constant chop length at all times.
Two-stage reversing with hydrostatic front attachment drive
Two-stage reversing is possible in combination with the CMOTION control lever. Either the front attachment is reversed alone, or the front attachment and the intake are reversed together.
Hydraulics and electrics. Clear layout.
The spool valves are clearly laid out on the left side of the machine. Proportional valves for the discharge spout and front attachment control system allow a smoother response when these systems are functioning automatically. In order to enable a consistent stubble profile, even when operating at very high ground speeds, the swivel speed of the ORBIS lateral leveling mechanism, for example, can be adjusted as required in CEBIS.
Vibration damping at the headland.
The vibration damping system is activated automatically once the headland is reached and the front attachment raised past the working height. This additional convenience feature reduces wear and tear on the machine when crossing sprayer tracks, for example. The front attachment is protected by a correspondingly gentle suspension response.
- Rapid implementation of function commands
- Efficient control by proportional valves
- Cost-effective maintenance thanks to low-volume oil system
Easy-maintenance electrical system.
A straightforward, convenient control concept demands a fast, reliable electrical system. In the JAGUAR, all the key components are housed securely and centrally in the cab. An expansion box in the maintenance compartment of the JAGUAR allows the easy accommodation of additional options when retrofitting:
- PROFI CAM
- AUTO FILL
- ACTISILER 20
- NIR sensor
- Auxiliary diesel tank, 79 gal. (300 l) standard
- Accelerator gap setting
- Tire pressure regulation system
- DYNAMIC COOLING
- Improved chop quality, higher throughput, easier setup and enhanced safety.Further information
- Automated filling system for transport trailers to make the operator’s work easier.Further information
- Smooth running and exceptional efficiency are the hallmarks of the engines in the JAGUAR.Further information