Measurement of dry matter with NIR sensor.
The continuous measurement of dry matter improves the accuracy of the current throughput detection significantly.
The near-infrared (NIR) sensor achieves a very high accuracy with 20 measurements per second - ideal for the documentation of harvest data for later re-use.
- Measuring range grass: 24-65% dry matter
- Measuring range small grains: 24-60% dry matter
- Measuring corn: 24-60% dry matter
Measurement of dry matter with conductance.
Alternatively, the dry matter can be determined by measuring the conductivity and temperature of the material to be chopped in the chute. A highly wear-resistant ceramic base and sensors with metal rings ensure a long service life.
- Measuring range grass: 28-55% dry matter
- Measuring range corn: 30-55% dry matter
Throughput measurement with the QUANTIMETER.
By recording the deflection of the upper rear precompression roller, together with the intake width and intake speed parameters, the volume flow is measured continuously. In order to ensure the highest possible degree of accuracy (tons per acre), counterweighing is necessary where there are differences in crop maturity or a change in variety. Retrospective calibration using a new calibration value allows counterweighing to be delayed until any convenient point between the start and finish of the harvesting process.
- Improved chop quality, higher throughput, easier setup and enhanced safety.Further information
- Smooth running and exceptional efficiency are the hallmarks of the engines in the JAGUAR.Further information
- Automated filling system for transport trailers to make the operator’s work easier.Further information