Benefit immediately from current data.
You can prepare field data in CEBIS before running and processing it with CEBIS.
- All data is backed up when a specific job is completed or the working day comes to an end
- The data can be printed out (optional) or transferred by data card for job processing
- With TELEMATICS, the data can also be accessed online with a PC and can be reused, e.g. for customer invoicing
Data management expansion stages.
Job management, standard
It is possible to create a collection of 20 jobs in CEBIS. As a result, all the relevant data is available to you anytime, and you also have the option of printing it out.
Job management (second expansion stage): Yield mapping
Building on the foundation of the job management function, you can use your JAGUAR to perform yield mapping. The QUANTIMETER and the moisture measurement allow you to determine the yield. At the same time, CEBIS adds geographical coordinates obtained from GPS satellites. All the measured data is stored on a Compact Flash card to facilitate transfer. (The Ag Leader SMS or Trimble Farm Works software enables you to produce informative yield maps to use as a basis for your future production strategy.)
Trimble Farm Works Software and SMS Basic Software.
- Improved chop quality, higher throughput, easier setup and enhanced safety.Further information
- Smooth running and exceptional efficiency are the hallmarks of the engines in the JAGUAR.Further information
- Automated filling system for transport trailers to make the operator’s work easier.Further information