Low on weight, high on pulling power.
The JAGUAR 900 series has ideal weight distribution and impresses with its low weight which calls for less power and therefore saves fuel. Furthermore, on the road, the electronic transmission control automatically regulates the engine speed, matching it precisely to the required performance level. This means, for example, that the JAGUAR is able to travel at top speed with greatly reduced engine revs. This keeps both diesel consumption and noise levels to a minimum.
When the JAGUAR is operating in classic 2-wheel-drive mode, the POWER TRAC all-wheel-drive system is completely disengaged mechanically. With POWER TRAC engaged, up to 40% more tractive force is available.
New: Smaller turning radius, easier access.
Even on standard tires, the JAGUAR has a ground clearance of up to 5.9 in (450 mm). Even greater ground clearance is available with the new, optional, large tires with a maximum size of 900/60 R 38, and a diameter of 80.7 in (2.05 m), at the front and 600/65 R 28 TR at the rear. Maneuvring is easier thanks to the new rear axle geometry with a turning radius of as little as 41 ft (12.5 m) (depending on tires fitted).
Exclusive in the forage harvester sector: Tire pressure adjustment system for drive axle and steering axle.
If it starts raining or the ground traction is poor, you can respond to the conditions by adjusting the pressure of the front tires conveniently from the cab. Adjustment for on-road running and in-field operation takes place automatically.
Reduced tire pressure means that the machine is very gentle on the field while delivering maximum traction and providing an extremely comfortable ride. A field study by the South Westphalia University of Applied Sciences showed that reducing the tire pressure from 29 PSI to 15 PSI makes it possible to reduce ground drive diesel consumption by 5%.
The benefits for you:
- Straightforward, intuitive and convenient operation
- 2-speed transmission with convenient switch operation
- Parking brake activated automatically after diesel engine is shut down
- Large tires
- Smaller turning radius
- High ground clearance
- Low dead weight
- Exclusive tire pressure adjustment system
- View from rear camera is shown on CEBIS monitor when reverse is selected
- Improved chop quality, higher throughput, easier setup and enhanced safety.Further information
- Smooth running and exceptional efficiency are the hallmarks of the engines in the JAGUAR.Further information
- Automated filling system for transport trailers to make the operator’s work easier.Further information