Clear and straightforward. Hydraulic and electrical systems.
The hydraulic valves are clearly laid out on the left side of the machine. Proportional valves for the discharge spout and front attachment control system allow a smoother response when these systems are functioning automatically. In order to enable a consistent stubble profile, even when operating at very high ground speeds, the swivel speed of the ORBIS lateral levelling mechanism, for example, can be adjusted as required in CEBIS.
The vibration damping system is activated automatically once the headland is reached and the front attachment raised past the working height. This additional convenience feature reduces wear and tear on the machine when crossing sprayer wheelings, for example. The front attachment is protected by a correspondingly gentle suspension response.
- Rapid implementation of function commands
- Efficient control by proportional valves
- Cost-effective maintenance thanks to low-volume oil system
The electrical system.
A straightforward, convenient control concept demands a fast, reliable electrical system. In the JAGUAR, all the key components are housed securely and centrally in the cab. An expansion box in the maintenance compartment of the JAGUAR allows the easy accommodation of additional options when retrofitting:
- PROFI CAM
- AUTO FILL
- ACTISILER 20
- NIR Sensor
- Accelerator gap setting
- Tire pressure regulation system
- DYNAMIC COOLING
- Electrics housed securely in cab
- Reliable, high-quality cable connections
- High-quality expansion box for adaptation of additional variants
- Improved chop quality, higher throughput, easier setup and enhanced safety.Further information
- Smooth running and exceptional efficiency are the hallmarks of the engines in the JAGUAR.Further information
- Automated filling system for transport trailers to make the operator’s work easier.Further information