The CLAAS COMMUNICATOR II.
The CLAAS COMMUNICATOR II, with its large, clearly laid-out display and ISOBUS technology, is an excellent option for the VARIANT 380/360. You're kept clearly in the picture regarding your machine's operational status. What's more, you can quickly and easily change key configuration parameters. A touch of the button is all it takes to access five menus with which, for example, you can:
- Determine the MPS baling and closing pressure of the tailgate
- Control the knife group selection
- Open and close the extendable PRO floor
- Open and close the tailgate
- Review the bale status (bale fill level indicator)
- Wrapper configuration
There are 20 job memories available for professional job data collection, with which you can record the bale count, percentage of chopped bales, working hours and amount of net used for each customer. This gives you all the information you need for accurate invoicing.