The JAGUAR drive line.
Tough, reliable and low-maintenance. Five features guarantee top efficiency:
- QUICK STOP – active braking brings the crop flow to a halt quickly when the main drive is disengaged
- The shaft drive to the front attachment is connected via a quick coupler
- The CRACKER is driven directly from the accelerator by a powerband
- Transverse-mounted engines
- Direct powerband drive between the engine and the chopping unit, the accelerator and the COMFORT CUT feed roller drive
Proven, advanced technology.
The JAGUAR power flow is quite simply the most efficient design on the market. The chopping mechanism is driven directly from the engine's crankshaft via a long, maintenance-free powerband. This design is still unmatched even today, many years after it was developed. In addition to its extreme durability, it is distinguished in particular by its efficient long life and low maintenance requirements.
Straightforward and convenient.
- The precompression roller drive is integrated into the main drive line.
- Thanks to COMFORT CUT, the infinitely variable precompression system, the driver can adjust chop length from inside the cab while the machine is moving.
- The intake is designed for maximum reliability and a long service life, with rugged drives, large bearings and gears.
- Headers are fixed to the JAGUAR by a quick-connect coupler and are mechanically driven – when it comes to quick and convenient mounting and removal of the headers with minimum fuss, the CLAAS design is second to none.
- Improved chop quality, higher throughput, easier setup and enhanced safety.Further information
- Smooth running and exceptional efficiency are the hallmarks of the engines in the JAGUAR.Further information
- Automated filling system for transport trailers to make the operator’s work easier.Further information