At a Glance
XERION 5000 - 4000. Productivity meets Efficiency.
- Continuously variable transmission over 500 hp
- Efficient, high-performance drive train
- Dual tires in sizes up to 710/75R42
- Large range of options for optimum customer-specific use, including the rotating cab
- Full output potential at low engine speeds
Transmissions made to measure.
The low-cost ZF Eccom 5.0 transmission, weighing approximately 500 kg, is supplied with or without a PTO. The top reverse speed is also limited to 19 mph (30 km/h). The 5.0 is therefore perfect for farms which mainly use a XERION TRAC for heavy tillage. CLAAS therefore offers this transmission as an option for all TRAC models.
Key engine data at a glance
|XERION 5000||XERION 4500||XERION 4000|
|Cubic capacity||12.8 l||12.8 l||10.6 l|
|Nominal engine speed||1900 rpm||1900 rpm||1900 rpm|
|Rated output (ECE R 120)||517 hp/380 kW||476 hp/350 kW||422 hp/310 kW|
|Max. output (ECE R 120)||530 hp/390 kW at 1700 rpm||490 hp/360 kW at 1700 rpm||435 hp/320 kW at 1700 rpm|
|Max. torque||1807 lbf-ft (2450 Nm) at 1300 rpm||1696 lbf-ft (2300 Nm) at 1300 rpm|
1548 lbf-ft (2100 Nm) at 1300 rpm
|Rated PTO hp||472 hp||433 hp||380 hp|
See the latest CLAAS videos!